- Supporting English wiki communities and helping them to make creative use of the book tool and the PediaPress service
- Assisting users and responding to their questions via email, wiki talk pages, and real-time chat
- Testing new features and creating corresponding help pages and tutorials
- Representing PediaPress and working to improve user satisfaction and community relationships
- Writing blog posts & website text
- Spreading the word about Wikipedia-Books
You should have a passion for wikis, wiki communities, free content and books. You should be fluent in written English and bring the skills to create interesting and eloquent texts.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in wiki communities, be self-motivated, organized, reliable, proactive and goal oriented. MediaWiki markup and templates should be well understood.
This is a part time position and you'd work remotely. If you happen to live around Mainz, Germany you are of course invited to join us in our office.
For more information please send a mail using our contact form.
Post a Comment